My little girl turned 11 years old today. This is the last year that I can call her a little girl because next year she will officially be a young woman. Dakota loves her birthday and loves us to make a big deal out of it for her. I wasn't able to make as big of a deal as I wanted to because we all had meetings today but we still did the cake tradition. She chose to make a chocolate cake with chocolate icing.

She has her own tradition that she likes to do on her birthday. She likes to eat her cake with her hands behind her back seeing how messy her face can get.

I think this picture is so funny because Megan is still in her copy cat phase so she sat next to Dakota and did everything she did right down to her facial expressions.
I hope you had a fun birthday Dakota. You are so much fun and you always make sure that I take time to play. Thank you. I love you so much.
1 comment:
happy birthday! I can't believe how old she is getting! What a beautiful young lady!
Post a Comment