Wednesday, October 20, 2010

First Concert

Last year Lizzie had her first band concert and it brought back so many memories of my years in band, I loved it. Rebecca decided that the instrument she was most interested in playing this year was her voice so she joined the choir. Last week she had her first choir concert and it was so much fun! I was taken back again to my choir days (I really love music) and I had a hard time not singing with the choirs and just enjoying the music. I wanted to sing with them so badly. Megan came to this concert and she loved it so much she didn't hold back and sang all the songs with them. I kept trying to tell her that she was supposed to just listen but I loved hearing her sing so much I didn't try too hard to stop her. It was a pops concert and the music was so fun to listen to. Rebecca did such a great job!


She loves choir so much and can't wait for every concert. She is also in the school's musical, "Beauty and the Beast Jr." and is loving every practice so much. I love to see her having so much fun. I look forward to all the great performances I get to attend.

1 comment:

Rebecca Girl said...

My first concert was really fun and i can't wait until my christmas one!!

Beauty and the Beast practices are going well