Friday, October 15, 2010

The eyes have it.

Just wanted to post this picture of Megan. I've always thought that she has beautiful eyes. This picture shows just how beautiful her eyes really are. She is so sweet and her smile just melts my heart every time.

She has been doing so well in pre-school. Her teacher at school said she was more concerned with Megan's super shyness then she was her communication skills so that is what she has been working on and it has worked wonders already. Because of that her communication skills have just exploded. She talks so much now, not only to us but to others that she has previously been shy with. Her leaders in Nursery at church told us last week that she "talked up a storm." That is great since she has been in that class for almost two years now and some teachers wondered if she could even talk at all. She still doesn't talk to strangers yet but she will look at them now so that is great improvement.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't believe how big she is. I am long overdue for a visit!

Nancy said...

I've always thought she's had beautiful eyes.

Glad she is loving pre-school. If McKenna knew she would be so jealous. She won't go until next year, but that's all she talks about already. She wants to be a big kid so bad.

Rebecca Girl said...

Awwwwwww how cute she is such a sweet girl...When she is'nt in truble