Sunday, May 2, 2010

Nap time

When Megan started climbing out of her crib I figured it was time for the big girl bed. Just a toddler bed to you and I but to her it spelled "freedom". She loved it so much. The day after her first night in the bed I was helping Liz with some school work and I realized that the house was too quiet. I looked around to see where Megan was and couldn't find her in her usual places. I finally looked in her room and this is what I saw.



I asked her why she was in bed and she said, "I sleepy momma." Can't argue with a two year old who puts themselves down for a nap.

2 comments:

Matt Tanquary said...

Sure...you slipped a little somethin' in the milk didn't ya! ;-)

Sarah said...

So nice, huh? Taylor loved it when we moved her to a big girl bed, too.