Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Big Thank You

I just wanted to thank all those who have commented, called, or stopped by to help me through this rough patch. You all are so special to me. I really appreciate all you do for me. I am doing better. I try to keep busy so that I don't have time to be blue. It has really helped. The hard times are when I am alone. That's when the sad thoughts begin to creep in. It helps to know I am not alone and that so many are there to buoy me up. Thank you so much again.

2 comments:

Familia Ascua said...

Hey,
Okay I was totally not checking my blog like that whole time, but you know I love you. The cute little suckers are so demanding, and so worth it. I just don't know how you do it with 5!! You're awesome!

Fred said...

Shelly, you are never alone. We will always be around for you, and so is your Father in Heaven.

Dad