Thursday, April 1, 2010

The big winner!

I love the office that Elizabeth goes to for braces. I didn't know what to expect from an Orthodontist but everyone in the office is really great. She is coming down home stretch with her braces. Her next appt. is to get an x-ray of the roots to make sure that they are straight as well. If all is well there then they will just do some fine tuning for some teeth and she's done. Gotta love speed braces. Anyway, for St. Patrick's day they had two contests for fun and prizes. They had some shamrocks placed all around the office and you were supposed to guess how many there were. The other game was also a guessing game, you had to guess how many gold coins were in the jar at the end of the rainbow. They never did say what the prizes were but Elizabeth played the games anyway. Imagine her surprise when she gets a call saying that she won the gold coins in a jar game. She guessed the number exactly on the head, 432. She was so excited, especially when she found out that the prize was an iPod nano! She couldn't wait to get it out of the box and start playing with it. I don't blame her, that little toy can do a whole lot more than just play music. This was a huge prize! I think the picture shows her excitement more than any words could say.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

That is so cool. I am so impressed with Thompsom Orthodontics. They are great. How fun for Elizabeth I bet she is in heaven.

Matt Tanquary said...

That is so awesome! Congratulations!!

Familia Ascua said...

Wow, soo cool! Congrats Elizabeth!

Ty Lyman said...

congrats :) Just make sure she doesn't get addicted.