Not experimenting with silence but doing experiments silently, that is what I mean.
It's been long enough that I can laugh about it now so I thought I would share. Last Saturday Megan and Alexander thought they would conduct an experiment. I should have known something was up when they got silent. Apparently they wondered how much floor they could cover with an entire 5 lb bag of flour. Together they set out to answer their question. When I walked in to the kitchen I wanted to cry. I am proud of myself that I didn't yell because they pretty much covered ALL of our new tile floor with it...you know, the floor with all the dark brown grout! (Sorry, no pics. I didn't think about it at the time.) They had so much flour on the floor that they decided to start throwing it on things other than the floor, like the table, the counter tops, and of course themselves. Oh, and here's the kicker, they accomplished their little experiment in less than 5 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment