I love Hilary Weeks!!! I saw her at the first Women's Conference my mother took me to many years ago. She writes and sings beautiful songs that have to do with the love of the Savior. She is funny, talented, and a so loving. I always love seeing her annually at each Women's Conference.
This year for Valentine's Day there was a Date Night being put on by a great Psychiatric that I love to listen to on the radio, Matt Townsend. He specializes in family relationships. He came to speak at our Stake for a fireside one night and CJ was there and we both loved his talk. His special guest for this Date Night was Hilary Weeks! I couldn't resist it so I asked CJ if he would be my date that night (it was more expensive than we usually spend for each other on Valentine's Day) and we went together. They were both so funny and spoke so well to our hearts. After ward Hilary stayed to take pictures and talk with everyone. She is so sweet and was so nice to us when it was our turn.
I couldn't wait to get home tonight and show this picture to my girls because they love Hilary as much as I do. They were so excited for me.
![]() |
| Hilary Weeks |

No comments:
Post a Comment