Saturday, February 2, 2013

Baby Room

There was a room in our store that was used as an "extras" room holding things like electronics, sports, and any other items I didn't have a place for.  It was never a room that I liked it was just there.  After a while I found a new purpose for that room and I am so glad at how it turned out.  I put up a block to the room with a sign that let customers know it was under construction so they were all curious on what it was changed to.  It was a big project so it took me longer to get it done then I liked (every day it was closed was a day of lost sales) but it was finally opened.


I had so many baby items that they were taking over the other rooms.  I decided to turn the "extras" room in to a "nursery".  It was so cute in there and everyone loved it.  I had fun seeing all the tiny and cute baby clothes.  We need more shelving but for now it is open.

No comments: