Friday, July 6, 2012

The last of the tile is IN!!!

This has been one massive undertaking but it feels really good to be able to accomplish such a big project together.  We've always talked about projects but this is the first time we have really been able to do one.  Anyway, here is the finished floors in the laundry room and the bathroom.

CJ showing the new laundry room floor.

Just need to put the trim back on and we can put the laundry room back together.  I was going to paint in here, but I think I am done with painting for now.

Here is the new bathroom floor.
Here are the colors in the bathroom. 
The cream on this wall is what was intended for the hallway...unfortunately the cream turned out to be yellow because I was still so new at picking paint colors for the wall.  Chris did a nice job though and the bathroom looks great!

No comments: