Saturday, July 14, 2012

Big Change for Me

This may not seem like a big change to anyone else but for me it was significant.  I have had long hair ever since I can remember.  There have been a few times where it was cut shorter but I always grew it out long again.  I have also been a heater ever since I can remember. I am almost always hot, even in the winter.  That is the main reason I had to move out of Arizona.  I don't think people understood just how hot it was for me there.  This summer has seemed to be worse than any I can remember.  I just can't seem to cool off.  One thing that does help though is having my hair off my neck.  I am not one who likes pony tails because my hair is so thick and heavy that pony tails usually give me a head ache.  I have been toying with the idea of  cutting my hair for some time now.  I guess I wanted to finally stop talking about it and actually chop it off...for good this time.


I feel naked with out all my hair.  I am having a hard time getting used to it but I did it.  Here is my new shorter hair.  Not exactly what I was picturing but not bad.  I do feel cooler though so I don't have any plans on growing it long again.  Only time will tell.

No comments: