Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pioneer Day Parade

With Lizzie and Rebecca
in the marching band we find ourselves going to the parades instead of forgetting like we usually do.  Today is Pioneer Day so I took the kids to the parade in Spanish Fork.  Megan and Alex still haven't been to too many parades so they loved seeing all the "floats" (they are really just people putting a sign on their truck and some streamers and calling it a float.  Disappointing but in this economy it is understandable.)
Unfortunately it is during the week so CJ couldn't come with us.  I do love going to parades.
Dakota got chosen by a Karate place to break a board.  She is so excited.
Look Mom...
they're just throwing candy at me.


I taught Dakota how to cheer and be loud to get the candy thrown her way.  
Rebecca and her best friend JoLynn ready for their first parade.

No comments: