These young women are so beautiful, inside and out. How I love each and every one of them. They fill me with such joy that it is painful at times. Each one is very different which is what makes them so much fun, but they are all the same when it comes to the deep love and kindness they feel for ALL of Heavenly Father's children (especially their younger brother and sister.) As I watch them grow I feel a sadness knowing that their short time with me is nearing its end, but at the same time I see the beautiful, loving, and capable young women that they are growing in to and I am getting more excited all the time to see them create their own paths as they begin to prepare for their own lives and families. I am thankful for each and every day that I have had with them and look forward very much to so many, many more.
 |
Dakota
Age: 11
Grade: 6
Loves playing board games, drawing, riding bikes, and playing video games with dad.
Wants to work for NASA when she grows up. |
 |
Rebecca
Age: 13
Grade: 8
Loves reading, singing, performing, and spending alone time with mom.
Wants to be an actress and a teacher when she grows up. |
 |
Lizzie
Age: 14
Grade: 9
Loves babysitting, music, sign language, and learning new hairstyles for little girls.
Wants to be a cosmetologist and a teacher for deaf children when she grows up. |
3 comments:
Beautiful girls and beautiful post!
Beautiful indeed!
I just love your girls. The three of them are so beautiful in their own sweet way. I just love being with them. Their school pictures turned out so cute.
Post a Comment