Monday, October 17, 2011

A few random photos

I have a few random photos that the kids wanted me to post plus one that I love, so here goes...


This is a castle that the girls built with one of their friends.  I think they did a great job.


Dakota and Megan's fort they built.


Megan in the fort.


Megan got this kitchen from her Grandma D.  It is a birthday/Christmas present.  She loves it so much, and so does everyone else.  All of her friends and even her siblings love to play with it.


Last week we had a yard sale and Rebecca and Dakota had a lemonade stand.  They made a good amount of money.  Both of them want to donate most of what they made to thier school's performance departments.



I forgot to post these from last year but here is Dakota on crazy hair day.


This is one of my favorites.   Xander just loves this hat and he looks so darn cute in it.


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Loved all the new posts! Keep posting it's fun to see what you guys are up to. I am so excited for you guys to be so close to the temple. That is AWESOME!