Saturday, August 21, 2010

Visit with Grandma

We were so excited to have CJ's mom come to visit with us. She is usually able to visit once a year and we look forward to those visits with great anticipation.

What a lively group.

For some unexplainable reason CJ's eyes are always closed when his picture is taken. I have looked and his eyes are open when I take the picture but they are never open in the pictures. He even tried to hold his eyes open for the camera and only one of his eyes stayed open. I think he is allergic to having his picture taken.

For the last day with their grandma the girls wanted to have a tea party so we made treats and had "tea" (sure tasted a lot like water to me though.) It was so much fun and the best part was even their dad joined in the tea party this time. Everyone had so much fun. We all can't wait to do it again.

No comments: