I ususally get the baby blues around the second month after the baby is born. I have been watching for them and trying really hard to prevent them. He is over 3 months now and I thought all was well. Guess the blues found me anyway. Here's hoping they don't last too long.
3 comments:
Shelly, I'm glad you shared that you are struggling. I was hoping that the baby blues wouldn't find you. With my boys it hit me at 4 months (with Tyler anyway). He's the only one that I got really bad with. Baby blues are no fun, but sometimes a change of senery helps. Leave the kids with Lizzy and come visit, or bring the kids if leaving them gives you more anxiety. Sorry you are sad. I'm thinking of you.
Hang in there! I remember getting them too and one particular time I was thinking What is wrong with me? Oh, I think I have the baby blues!!! Just recognizing what it was helped a little bit too. Anyway, I am thinking of you and you have the sweetest boy ever!
Shelly, I've been thinking about you everyday. Next week when this semester is over I'd love to get together and play with no kids and no husbands. ;)I was thinking it would be great to go to the temple together and lunch of course. Then what ever else our little hearts desire. Sorry I haven't been a better friend. It's not because I don't care it's because I'm going crazy (literally)with finishing up school. Next week will be better. I'll be thinking of you.
Post a Comment