Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween Pics

I should have posted these earlier but life caught up with me and I have been real tired lately. Halloween was a bit different this year. We got a late start to the night so we were a little stressed. Elizabeth decided she didn't want to go out this year. She wanted to stay home and pass out candy. Unfortunately for her only 5 people came to the door the whole night. I didn't get her picture because of a miscommunication. She dressed up as a zombie. She really went all out so I'm sorry we don't have a picture of it.
Rebecca went as a Goth/Vampire. She really was happy that day, she didn't smile in the pictures because she was "in character". Dakota was a Bat Witch. It's one of her favorite costumes. Megan was a little monkey. Monkeys are one of her favorite things so she really loved it. Megan was excited to go to the doors, hear how cute she looked, and then get candy too. She kept running to the next house saying, "more candy". She fell down once but instead of crying she was looking around desperately for all the candy that spilled out of her bucket, she didn't want to loose a piece. We were only out for about an hour and then the girls were ready to go home. It was sad really because there were so few homes participating that night so the majority of the houses were dark. Next year will hopefully be different. We may just stay home and have a party instead of going out.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love the pics! I guess Elizabeth has finally hit the stage of being too old to trick-or-treat.

...sad!

Miss you.