
Dakota's class still does star of the week posters for their class. She was given this poster and asked to fill it up with information that was all about her. She had a lot of fun designing and then decorating her poster. These are the items it has on it: loves to play video games, ride her scooter and her bike, write plays, play at the park, and eat macaroni and cheese. There is a masked cow at the bottom with a volcano I think. I don't remember what her explanation for that picture was, but that shows just how oddly creative she is. I was proud of her for doing the whole poster all by herself. She even had some hidden pictures on it that she asked people to find, like carrots and Tinker Bells, so that the poster was not only informative but interactive as well. Great job Dakota. You truly are a one of a kind.
No comments:
Post a Comment