Thursday, October 29, 2009

Too much blogging?

I wonder if I am blogging too much. Lately I have tried to update daily. It's hard but it has been fun. I am constantly thinking about the next blog (many of my thoughts and encounters never make the cut for blog worthiness.) I guess the realization that I am a little obsessed with posting came last night when blogging was even in my dreams. In my dream, Megan woke up one morning and came in to our room. CJ and I were just waking up so we brought her on to our bed to get some good morning hugs. She looked at us and then said something to us. She said it so perfectly and was so serious that I was speechless (sorry, I am only speechless in my dreams.) I believed it was a message that she had been given permission to tell us. After she had spoken the message she went back to her usual babbling. All I could think about after she had spoken was that it was perfect blog material and I had to blog about it right away. It wasn't because I didn't want to forget what she had said, I was just so excited that I had something to blog about that day. I wish I could remember what the message was. I lost it shortly after waking up. But the fact that the first thing on my mind was the blog tells me that I probably think about it too much. Maybe that's what the message was. lol

4 comments:

Ty Lyman said...

Nothing wrong with blogging daily :) I'm struggling on finding time. I have a list of blogs, but can't get a minute to thing....and my new obsession has been Facebook ;) Just think of it this way, it's a journal, a family one, nothing wrong at all creating memories that will last a lifetime. Genealogy for the Thompsons :)

Sarah said...

Blog as much as you want. You have followers and we love to hear (read) what you have to say....even if some of us can't remember to call you back! Sorry about that, I was fighting with Kate in the car and got distracted...then we got home and life as a mommy began! You know how it is!

Miss you.

Rebecca Girl said...

There is no shuch thing as too much blogging it is a hobby You love to do it so i say engoy your blogging.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Blog you have....keep it up....http://www.bolly2u.com,
http://www.celebbubblegum.blogspot.com