Megan's hair is finally growing. It is still baby fine but it is touching her shoulders now. I have been putting her bangs in pony tails or putting them up in barrettes to keep them out of her eyes while they are growing out but she tends to rip the rubber bands and barrettes out so her bangs were constantly in her eyes. I couldn't stand it anymore. I remember how cute Lizzie was at this age with her bangs so I thought I would give Megan some bangs. I know that once you give them bangs it's very hard to go back but in Megan's case I thought it would be the lesser of two evils.
She sat very still for me while I cut them which is unusual for her.
I bet she is so much happier now that she can see. What do you think?

I was right. She looks so stinkin cute with her bangs. Now that I'm not trying to put her bangs in the pony tails her pony tails seem to be longer, plus she doesn't try to rip them out anymore. I also think it makes her look just a little older. I didn't take off much hair for her first official hair cut but it was enough to make a big difference.
5 comments:
She's growing up so fast :) Thanks so much for the typo error help :) can you tell I blogged too late at night? It was a pathetic post really LOL. I can't believe how fast your family is growing up and expanding :)
Cutie!!! :)
Oh my heck! So cute! Love the piggies!
She looks so cute!
I love the bangs...adorable! (Oh, and Kate had that same outfit!!) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment