Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!

I have been reminded everyday for about a month now that today is a special day. Today my little Dakota is no longer in the single digits. She is now a double digit midget. She is so excited and I am excited for her. She is such a good girl, full of energy, and imagination. She is doing so well in school. Her behavior is improving and her grades couldn't be better. She is a straight A student and is trying very hard to keep it that way. She finally learned to ride a bike (more on that in another post) and she loves to play games and have fun. She is such a joy to our family. Last night before she went to bed I wanted to take a video of her on her last day as a 9 year old (now that I can.) I can't wait to show it to her friends on her 16th birthday. She also did a video just for the blog that she wanted to share.

Happy 10th Birthday Dakota!!!

3 comments:

Fred said...

Happy Birthday Dakota. You are such a cutie, and a beautiful young lady. I love you very much.

Grandpa Tanquary

Sarah said...

She is going to destroy that video in about 6 years!! You better make copies and make sure to play it before each date!! :)

Fred said...

Happy Birthday Dakota!!! Hope you had a great birthday. You are a keeper. Love You
Grandma Tanquarymaggie2009