Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fall Colors

I love the beautiful colors of fall. Something I didn't get in Arizona like I do here. These are the colors near my house. Many areas are already finished with the colors but here the beautiful colors are still in full swing. There are a lot of pics. Sorry for that, I just love my new camera.

This is the mountain behind my house. The red bushes go all the way up and it looks as though the hill side is on fire. You have to click on the picture to see it bigger to really get the beauty. It doesn't come through as well in such a small picture.
We live in a neighborhood called "The Maples" so everyone is required to have a maple tree here. This is from the church next to us. I just love the red against the blue sky.
Tree lined streets. They are beautiful now, but I hate to see the mess all these trees will leave 20 years from now.
Bronco colors, orange and blue. Too cool.

These red bushes are everywhere. They are so bright it is amazing.

This is another maple out in front of the church. It has similar colors to our maple tree so this is a glimpse at what our tree should look like in a few years.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

My favorite place in the whole world is Provo Canyon in the fall. Since we went to Kamas so often, I was able to see it a lot. It doesn't look like I'll get to see it this year, though. Just 4 days during the miserable winter. Keep posting (or e-mail) the pictures. I love them.

Miss you.

Matt Tanquary said...

Yes, God is indeed a Bronco fan...