Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Under 100 days
I can't believe that our new little baby will be here in less than 100 days. Time is really going too fast. He gets bigger everyday. I think he will be about 30lb by the time he is born. My belly just sticks out there like I'm already 8 months. So far so good with the pregnancy though so I can't complain. I tell Megan that I have a baby in my tummy. She now believes there is a baby in her tummy as well. She grabbed her tummy one day and acted like she was in pain. I asked her what was wrong and she said "baby, kick". It was so funny. When I have her talk to the baby in my tummy she wants me to talk to the baby in her tummy too. I love it. We are still working on a name. It has been the hardest baby to name so far and is starting to cause some tension between us. I don't want to be rushed into a name and he just wants one asap. I have been praying that we will find the name that is meant for our only son but so far I haven't heard it. If you have suggestions we'll take them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have a few; Ethan (I know what your thinking, but who cares if there are four other Ethan's in his class at school, it's a cute name)Chandler, Breydan (I know you love it!) Harry (okay, yuck on that one, but my granpa's name was Harry Thompson so I thought I'd throw it out there) Hummm...Evan, Chase, Kyler, Brantz (that's for real, in case you were wondering) and of course...Tyler, Todd & Daric.
Post a Comment