Here are the rules of the game:
1. Go to your my documents/my pictures
2. Go to your sixth file
3. Go to your sixth picture
4. Blog about it
5. Tag six people
Okay, so I haven't done a tag in a while and this one is pretty safe so...I'll bite. I don't have six files in the my pictures folder, I only have one. That is where I have all the pictures for the slide show screen saver on my computer that I love to sit and watch for hours. So I went to the sixth picture in that file and this is what I found. This is from a camping trip I took with my family about 6 years ago back in Arizona. My brother Matt who can play any instrument under the sun beautifully (without a single lesson no less) had bought an Indian flute and brought it with him. My parents decided that we would have a family Pow-Wow. All the kids (and there were many) got made up with head dress and paint for the festivities. The girls had a blast! They still have one of the head dress' from that night. This has always been one of my favorite pictures of Dakota's smile.
Well let's see, I'll tag Sarah, Darla, Jen Jen, Diana, Holly, and Matt
4 comments:
Thanks for biting. That's a fun picture!
You're girls are beautiful, as always! Thanks for tagging me...let's see what I can come up with.
Hey! It's Tiffany Romney. I found your blog on Kari Wendt's. I love the picture tag! How cute! The girls are so little! By the way, the house is looking amazing. I am so excited for you guys. All your hard work is going to pay off SO MUCH. You are such an awesome family.
I remember that!!!!
-Myranda
Post a Comment