Friday, March 13, 2009

Dakota's Snowman

Recently we got some snow. Not a lot but enough to put a blanket on the ground. I had to run to the store and when I got back there was a visitor in the front yard. Dakota took what little snow we had and was able to make a good sized snowman. She even gave it arms and a face. I think she did a really good job on it. I wanted to take a picture of her masterpiece so we could always remember it. Megan was in the yard too so I thought I would take a picture of her next to the snowman so we could remember just how big it was. Megan was not too sure about the strange creature that was reaching out to her. She let me stand her next to the snowman but you can see how unsure she is as she leans as far from the snowman as she can.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Dakota must've been the only one excited about the snow because I know I was pretty upset when I woke up to the white!