Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fun Pix

I was cleaning up my photo file on the computer and found some pictures I haven't seen in a long time. Since they were taken before I began blogging I thought I would share them now. I love these pictures.
*These are of Megan in her first Christmas dress. I put some blankets on my couch, set her in the middle, and took about 60 pictures trying to get at least one good one before the total baby melt down. These were taken when Megan rarely smiled and didn't like it if you tried to get her attention (not to mention when she hated shoes.) I still can't believe the smile I got. You wouldn't even know that she had social issues. It just melts my heart every time I look at it. She wouldn't let go of her hands that day so it looks like she's giving herself a hug.
*I got a compliment on this one when the Photo Techs at Wal-Mart almost refused to make prints of this picture because they thought it was professionally done. It's just such a sweet picture.
*This one is Megan in her first Easter dress. As I was taking the pictures one of the girls got the idea to put the mirror in front of her to see what she would do. The resulting picture is priceless.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Those are awesome pictures. You make them look professional. I wish I could do that.

Sarah said...

I can't believe those pics were taken on your couch. It's Tay's first birthday tomorrow...I think I found the photographer!