Nothing could have prepared me though for the "tip" that Megan gave Alexander last week. He LOVES snow. He loves everything about the snow, but of course his most favorite activity is to eat the snow. I was letting the dog out the back door to do his doggie business when Alexander picks up a large handful of snow from the porch and puts it in his mouth. I remind him to only eat the clean white snow. That's when Megan pipes in with her snow advice.
"Yah Alex, don't eat yellow snow...it's pee. I know, because I tried some...just a little...but it was pee, so DON'T eat yellow snow." - Megan
I still crack up to this day when I think about how innocently she passed on her advice to her little brother. You had to see her little face and how serious she was when she told him. I guess she had to test the yellow snow theory for herself. LOL
1 comment:
Oh, NO! Not yellow snow. That is hilarious, and icky. lol
Post a Comment