Saturday, December 10, 2011

"I wanted to be a monster."

Megan and Alex have been very active lately.  Trouble is, they are most active doing activities that they are not supposed to be doing.  I went to the store a few nights ago and when I came home this is how I found them...that's lipstick by the way.  I asked Megan why she painted hers and Alex's hands and face and she said it was because she wanted them to be monsters.  I think she succeeded...I think they are little stinker monsters who can't seem to stay out of the make-up and nail polish.

Alex...caught red handed...and red faced.

Megan adding a little more because she thought she missed a spot.

Alex filling in a spot that Megan must have missed.

Rubbing it in really well.

Her hands were covered both front and back.  She was very proud of her work.

Alex had a ball getting all painted up.

Clean up was not easy.  Lipstick doesn't just wash off with soap and water...at least that much lipstick doesn't.  I ended up having to use dish soap on them to get it off as well as I could.  They did still have red eyebrows the next day.  Oh, the joys of motherhood.

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

Holy cow! That is a TON of lipstick. I bet that was the biggest pain to get out! Good thing their cute, or I think I would have died! I bet that was quite the shock to come home to.

Amber said...

They sure do make cute little monsters!