It was very late on Christmas Eve when we got back but we made it. After quickly unpacking the van we decided it was time for bed. Dakota decided it would be best to spend the night by the tree so that she could try to catch the big red man.
We hung up our stockings. I love the new initials that I found for the stockings. They are glittery gold and remind me that my children truly are a dream come true.
 |
| I thought I would show you just how big my little puppy has gotten. He is full grown now but he is still a puppy. He was having fun with all the wraping everywhere. |
 |
| Lizzie and her severed head. She loves telling people that's what she got for Christmas. It is a maniqin head for her to practice hair styles on. |
 |
| Rebecca's favorite color is lime green so she just loved this t-shirt. |
 |
| Dakota had a "Christmas Story" moment. All she asked Santa for (each and every time she met with him) was a telescope. She wanted one so bad she could hardly stand it. All the presents had been opened and there was no sign of her telescope. What a trooper she was. She said she would just ask for it for her birthday. But just then a surprise package was pulled out of the closet with Dakota's name on it and sure enough it was her very own telescope. She was so happy she began to cry. I'm so glad she is so happy. |
 |
| Megan just loves her new abacus from Daddy. |
 |
| Alex got a bowling set and wouldn't put it down. He loves setting up the pins and then knocking them down again and again. |
 |
| A Christmas morning family picture. |
No comments:
Post a Comment