Monday, May 2, 2011
The end is in sight!
Just came back from the Orthodontist and Lizzie has a date set for disbandment, or in other words taking the darn things OFF. She has been such a trooper through these last two years and I am almost as excited to see her with her braces off as she is. I would be really excited that we no longer have to watch what we buy or eat for snacks because of the list of NO-NO's she couldn't have with braces except that it won't last for long. In June I am taking Dakota in for a consultation to get her some braces too so we'll still have to be careful. Anyway, in 6 weeks Lizzie will be braces free. Go Lizzie!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Shelby and Tj just got theirs on th last week and shelby today so we have just began
You are such a pretty young woman Elizabeth. I love you very much.
Grandpa
Post a Comment