Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Last Day of School
Indeed the last day of my first semester back at school has ended. Hooray!!! I took more classes than I should have so I was overwhelmed to say the least. I am so glad that is over, next semester should feel so easy compared to this last one...I hope. I'm not sure how I did because grades won't be available until next week but I think I did okay in two of the classes. I'm only nervous about the final grade in the third class. I have a long way to go before graduation and that's a good thing. During the summer I will be able to finally finish so many projects put on hold. It is a much looked forward to break but I think I know what I will do differently next time to make things run a little smoother and maybe next semester I won't feel so overwhelmed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm proud of you sis! Keep up the hard work, it WILL pay off. :-)
Post a Comment