Thursday, February 18, 2010
1 month old
I can't believe how time flys. I meant to post this two weeks ago but it feels like it was only yesterday. Two weeks ago today our little guy turned one whole month old. He is growing so quickly. It is hard to watch your tiny little baby get so big so fast. If only they could stay tiny for a little longer. But it is a tender mercy that they don't stay so little for too long. I forgot how much newborns cry even when they don't need anything. He is happiest when you stand and walk with him otherwise he cries. I know it will be like this until around 2 or 3 months so I kind of do want him to get bigger a little quickly. The day he turned 1 month I had to put away all of his little newborn clothes. He was too big for newborn but still too small for 0-3 months. Crazy. That's also the first day that he wore size 2 diapers. No big deal to most people but every size up in diapers means my baby is closer to being all grown up and I'm not ready for that.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cute little boy. I love the pic of your kids. Isn't that the best feeling ever? They're all yours :)
Hey you,
What's up? I called to check in on you, but you must have been out partying or something. How was your trip to Arizona?
Post a Comment