Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Four eyes and lovin' it
Rebecca has to have an eye exam every year due to her eye condition. For three years now her doctor has told her that she would need glasses at her next appointment. So it was no shock when at her last appointment she was actually given a prescription for glasses...only to be worn during school though so her eyes aren't that bad yet. She was so excited for her new glasses that she told everyone she met, blogged with, and emailed that she is getting glasses. It took a week for the store to process the glasses and I think it was the longest week in Rebecca's life. She picked these frames because she said they just bring out her style. I loved watching her pick out her frames because she was so grown up about the whole thing and I saw a young woman instead of my baby girl. I do love the glasses on her though. They look great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She did a good job finding her style, they look great. I'm glad she is excited about having them, that makes a big difference.She sure is growing up.
Too cute!
Love the glasses, she looks so smart :)
Post a Comment