I love the last one, that is classic. "Harah for Israel!"So cute! It was good to see you yesterday.
So cute. I have a gift for you. I bought it the second I found out you were having a boy. I will try and remember to get it to you. I've a million task to-do list with no plans of accomplishing ANY of it today! Maybe I'll get it out Monday!Miss you.
What a little cutie! It looks like you have a little character just waiting to come out and show the girls what it means to have a brother!! LOL
what a beautiful baby. I'm so glad that you have finally got a baby boy :)
Awesome! He is so sweet! Congrats again!
I love him. The last one is so cute. You could have done, ''TOUCH DOWN''
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love the last one, that is classic. "Harah for Israel!"
So cute! It was good to see you yesterday.
So cute. I have a gift for you. I bought it the second I found out you were having a boy. I will try and remember to get it to you. I've a million task to-do list with no plans of accomplishing ANY of it today! Maybe I'll get it out Monday!
Miss you.
What a little cutie! It looks like you have a little character just waiting to come out and show the girls what it means to have a brother!! LOL
what a beautiful baby. I'm so glad that you have finally got a baby boy :)
Awesome! He is so sweet! Congrats again!
I love him. The last one is so cute. You could have done, ''TOUCH DOWN''
Post a Comment