I tried to post this last week but the video upload didn't seem to want to work. I'm hoping this time the video doesn't turn black. The day after Alexander came home I gave him a bath on the kitchen counter. Dakota decided she wanted to film his first bath so she grabbed the camera. All the girls were excited to watch Alex take his first bath because they wanted to see if he loved the water as much as Megan did. They got a little more than they bargained for though. Nancy will think this is funny because she warned us many times about the dangers of taking a little boy's diaper off with out proper precautions.
It was so funny to see the girl's reactions to the bath surprise. They couldn't stop laughing and they had to tell Grandma many times about what happened. I have since learned to leave a wash cloth over the area that caused such a bout of laughter in every one so that his subsequent baths have all been event free.
5 comments:
Aren't boys fun :) It gets better as they get older. Just so you know. He's so tiny. I can't believe I'm done with that stage. Brand new babies are so fun
Ha! Ha!
I warned you! They spray just like a fountain. Ha!
That's hilarious!! I can only imagine the quandry you were in...let's see, let him pee on the floor, or let him pee on my hand??? gee, some decisions just don't come with a great outcome either way.
Welcome to the exciting world of boys! That will not be the last gross thing he does. Fasten your seat belt for many more adventures!! love ya - Amy
Post a Comment