Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Our last day together.
Today is the last day with just me and Megan during the day. Tomorrow starts the Christmas break at school so the girls will be home and when they go back next year we will have a baby at home with us too. I love the special time she and I have together. She is so much fun. I am so grateful for the time I have been able to spend with her. I had a hard time bonding with her in the beginning but our bond couldn't be stronger now. I do look forward to the baby and the joy he will bring to our family. I also can't wait to see Megan bond with the baby too. It's so cute because she doesn't just say baby any more, now she says baby brother. The older girls have been so wonderful with Megan and are so excited for a brother that I also can't wait to see them with the baby too. So while it won't be just Megan and I any more I do think the changes about to happen are going to be wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Babies are a fun addition to a family. Your girls will be in hog heaven.
Wait till Megan tries to 'throw him away'. ;-)
Post a Comment