Monday, December 7, 2009
Contractions
I have been having a lot of contractions lately. No, not the real ones, these are the practice ones. They feel very similar though. Lately they have been getting stronger, not closer together, just stronger. I wouldn't mind so much if they were actually doing some good but I know from experience that they are exactly what their name says, practice ones. I will show no signs that contractions have been doing any work until one week before my due date. Since I still have 3 weeks to go these contractions are only making me uncomfortable, not getting me ready for delivery. So if you see me staring off into space while controlling my breathing I'm not going into labor, I'm just "practicing" for labor. I won't complain though. I am otherwise still rather comfortable and pain free. It's been a good pregnancy and we have been blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm ready for the real things. Come on, Shelly....have that baby early. I'm waiting for a phone call!
Post a Comment