Thursday, December 24, 2009

Baby Poll

I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a baby poll?  If you want to put in your guesses just leave them in the comments and we'll see who is the closest.  Here are the catagories:

Day baby is born.
Time of day baby is born.
Weight and length of baby.
Name of baby.

Good luck.  

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Here's my guess...

Dec. 29th (think...tax purposes)
3:37 p.m.
8lbs 13 oz.
20" long
Clifford Andrew Thompson

Ty Lyman said...

Dec 31 (think....tax purposes)
11:57pm
7lb 2oz
19 in
Jaxon Amason Thompson (I know I'm off, I'm having fun LOL)

Matt Tanquary said...

Dec. 31st
2:13 a.m.
9lbs 1oz
Dilbert Ponchy Thompson

Familia Ascua said...

Jan 1, 2010
10:32 am
8 lbs 3 oz
20.5 in
Boy Thompson LOL

love ya

Myranda said...

January 4th
2:07 AM
8lbs 5 oz.
19"
Joshua Mario Thompson

Fred said...

Grandpa Tanquary
Jan 4
5:am
10lbs
21"
Fred Eugene Jr the 5th

Carolyn said...

Grandma Tanquary
Jan 5th
5pm
10lb 4oz
20.5"
Pepe the Peanut