I hope this means what I think it means... Wow! CONGRATULATIONS! We are very excited for you. You guys make beautiful girls, but we have are fingers crossed for a boy this time. What a perfect time for a new little one. New house, New baby...what a blessing!
Dad and I are VERY excited about the new baby. We know that this will be such a blessing to your family. Boy or girl, we will love peanut very much. But I like the name "Peppie Le Pue" better. The house looks very promising. Soon!!!! It better beat the baby.
6 comments:
I hope this means what I think it means...
Wow! CONGRATULATIONS! We are very excited for you. You guys make beautiful girls, but we have are fingers crossed for a boy this time.
What a perfect time for a new little one. New house, New baby...what a blessing!
Are you kidding me?
YAY!! I'm so excited!!
Dad and I are VERY excited about the new baby. We know that this will be such a blessing to your family. Boy or girl, we will love peanut very much. But I like the name "Peppie Le Pue" better. The house looks very promising. Soon!!!! It better beat the baby.
Congrats! I am so excited for you! do the girls want a brother or a sister?
Congrats
Post a Comment