Monday, April 6, 2009

One scheduled visit, and one surprise visit.

The last weekend in March was a busy one. We were expecting a visit from CJ's Aunt and Uncle from Washington for a visit on Thursday. They were on their way to Colorado and wanted to stop by for a few days to visit with us. They brought their two dogs Maddy and Gunner with them. It was a very nice visit. I wish we had more time with them because they like to do a lot of activities out doors and it would have been a great chance to get out and play. Unfortunately because of the build we just didn't have the time I wish we could have. They do plan on visiting again in the fall after the build. We also want to go to Washington and visit them.



Wednesday night (just before CJ's family got to town) I get a call from my little brother and he asks me what I'm doing for Thursday night. He wanted to come over for dinner. "Sure Aaron, it's only a quick 900 miles. Dinner sounds great." I forgot that he has free flights on Southwest because my Sis-in-Law worked for them. He got on a flight the next morning with his two girls and was here by noon. He rested up a little, we went to dinner, had a good visit, went to bed, and he left the next morning. It was a quick surprise visit. I so wish we had more time too. The girls had so much fun with their cousins. He said that he plans to do that more often before the flight benefits run out. I sure hope he does because it is so much fun when he comes to visit.



1 comment:

Sarah said...

I can't believe how big your girls are. Elizabeth looks so mature!