Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Building: Week 17

Here are the pictures from last week. Our house is officially in the holding pattern most likely for two more weeks. They did finish painting the stucco and it looks nice for the most part. Remember the spot under a window where the trim color ran really bad onto the main color? They painted over it but it doesn't look as nice as I hoped it would. It looks like a bad patch job. I guess it will be okay because it's on the side of the house and most likely will not be noticed.





It has been raining a lot so CJ has been coming home soaked to the bone and I feel so bad for him. Last night was Tuesday and I try to go out on Tuesdays to give him a break but I had a house full of sick kids (including the little boy I babysit) so he said not to worry about it and he would go. I still feel bad that I wasn't able to help him out yet again. He is getting tired a lot more quickly than he used to and I know that the build is starting to weigh on him but he still has not complained. I am so grateful for my strong husband who sacrifices so much for his family.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

It's looking so good!

Sarah said...

It's getting closer...