Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving Cooks.

It was so nice to have my parents here for Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful time with them. Time always flys too quickly when you're having fun though. For dinner my mom let me cook the turkey and the pies. They turned out pretty good if I do say so. The rest of the dinner she let the girls cook. I was amazed. She told the girls what to do and then let them do it. I would have been a basket case, having to watch their every move, but she didn't even think twice about it. The girls had a blast making the food and I loved watching them cook with Grandma. That was more special to me than anything else. I would love that to become a tradition. I found out that they are pretty good cooks. The food was fabulous! I really need to give them more time in the kitchen because they do really well. I am very proud of my girls.

Megan helped by making sure the floor was well swept. I had to buy a new broom so I let her play with it and she would not let it go. She took it everywhere with her.

1 comment:

desertdogaz said...

We had a wonderfull time, and the food was great girls.

Grandpa