Friday, December 12, 2008

The Many Moods of Megan

When my parents came to visit for Thanksgiving we took some drives. My dad who loves to take pictures was sitting behind Megan (who is still in a rear facing car seat) in the car so he took lots of pictures of her. I thought these pictures were so funny because they really capture Megan's mood swings. These particular pictures were taken in about a 3 minute period and as you can see her mood changed constantly from super happy to playful to frustrated and back again. What the camera didn't show you were the times she yelled at Grandpa for making her look at him and smile, lol, but I think you get the point. She is so much fun but she can be very stubborn at times (she gets it from daddy of course.)
I will post some pictures of the other girls as soon as they let me take some. I want you to see how beautiful they are too. It may take some bribing and maybe a few stolen camera shots but hopefully you can see them soon too.

1 comment:

Darla Pierre said...

so cute! check out your family pic on my blog!