Last fall I planted some tulips and daffodils around my Maple tree. I waited all winter to watch them bloom, hoping I had planted them correctly. As the first little signs of life popped up in the spring I got even more excited. I was very happy when they all opened up fully displaying their beautiful foliage. I couldn't have been happier with them.
I also added more flowers to my front flower garden that surrounds my Aspen grove. They took a while getting started because of the unusually long early spring we had that hid the sun and produced very cold temps. Late spring never really did come, we jumped right into summer. The abundant sunshine we have finally been getting has done wonders for my flower bed. These pictures are a few weeks old, the flowers have gotten even more full since then and my favorite yellow lilies have finally bloomed and they are beautiful...but I don't have a picture of them right now. Anyway here are some pics I took of my flowers.
| Front view from the sidewalk. |
| Back view from the house. |
2 comments:
so pretty and colorful! i think I will have to hire you as my landscaper!
Shelly, you have done magnificantly with your flowers.
Dad
Post a Comment