Here are just a few things that Megan has said recently that make me laugh.
I took Megan with me to run a quick errand and on the way back this is what she said.
Megan-"Are we going home now?"
Me-"Yes"
Megan-"Do we have to?"
Me-"Yes. Why don't you want to go home now?"
Megan-"There are too many sisters there."
One morning I was busy and forgot that I hadn't fed Megan breakfast yet. She said she already had breakfast. I asked her what she ate and she said, "peoples." I said you ate people for breakfast and she said yes, she was very serious even though I was about to crack up. I looked at Elizabeth who had been with her most of the morning and Lizzie said that she had given Megan some Sour Patch Kids.
Dakota has a whoopee cushion she likes to play with. Megan picked it up and Lizzie asked her what it was. She replied, "that's Dakota's whoopin."
I found Megan and Alex in my bathroom where she knows they are not supposed to be. As we were leaving the bathroom she told me how she had gone in there to get Alex and bring him out. I thanked her for being such a big girl and helping me, she looked at me and said, "I am his sister you know" like it was her job as a sister to help the baby.
2 comments:
That is so funny! Such a cutie!! That's awesome! I can just hear it.. " yeah don't you know that's what I'm supposed to do mom!;)
I guess Megan really can give Dakota a whoopin' huh? :-)
Post a Comment