Monday, February 2, 2009

Building: Week 7

Here are some pics of the work that was done last week.
Plumbing and ventilation for the washer and dryer has been installed.

We now have a furnace. (Notice all the ice in the background.)

The heating vents have all been cut and covered.

The big window in front has been installed.

The roofing has begun.

We were finally allowed to clean up the inside of the house.

Before.

After.

We filled up this large box with all the stuff that was on the floor of the house.

The electricians should be here this week. There have been some snags with construction of the other houses. Let's hope these problems can be worked out and things can get back on track.

3 comments:

karijean said...

Wow it is really coming along! that is happy/sad for me. I sure won't be glad to see you move. I am now the 8-9 year old girl leader with Shelly Brandt. I will miss Elizabeth and Becky but it will be fun to get to know Dakota. We sure love your family.

Ty Lyman said...

Wow, you are totally moving right along. I wish it was that easy to clean up after my family :) Congrats on the progress

Fred said...

It is comming along really well. You guys are doing fine work. It may start to seem like a drudge, but just remember the final goal is in sight, and gets closer each week.

Dad